Password MUST NOT be written down!!!
Unfortunately, if you are a good password practitioner and you SHALL own many complex long passwords for different accounts and you SHALL change them regularly. If you don't write them down, sooner or latter only god knows what they are. Eventually, you will end up writing them down or type them into somewhere. But you really SHALL NOT do that because you put too much sensitive information into one place, which is very risky and un-thoughtful.
However, you can write down something about the passwords in the words that are meaningful or readable just to yourself. For instance, translate the pronunciation of the passwords into the second language that you speak; how about use the picture or doodling as the clue for the real passwords; or just use your imagination to create your own language to help you remember the real passwords...
Pass2word is nothing fancy but a simple handy tool for you to manage all your secret clues. It has all the adding/cloning/editing/sorting/searching... those common features you can find in the regular password/account management tools. But it also provides some uncommon features such as taking photo, importing/exporting data for data sync between devices or backup copies. It is truly handy to manage your sensitive accounts data creatively and effectively. Be confident with your confidential data!
Remember NEVER write down your real passwords at any time under any circumstance.
* Fixed iOS 10 related issues;
* Support Touch ID;
* Bug fix and minor improvement;
* Support iOS 9;
* Some other minor improvement;
* Fix for slow scrolling;
* Fix for photo taking on some iPad device;
* some other minor improvement;
* upgrade for iOS 8;
* fix for decoding issue of import;
* add notification for backup/export;
* Add protection for lock/unlock screen;
* UI improvement;
* Support iPhone 5 screen;
* minor bug fix;
* Do not import duplicated account data;
* Supports import/export via Email;
* Bug fix;
* Support new iPad retina display;
* fix some minor UI/Localization issue;
* Fixed some minor UI issue;
* Erase all data after 10 wrong attempts;
* Added account picture to email sending;
* Added index for account name in Chinese;
* Added language support for Traditional Chinese;